Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bike rides n Beer

In my last post I forgot to mention a few things about myself.  Those incredibly pertinent facts are:  I am married, 25 years to wonderful Willie.  I am a stay at home artist who recently created Crabby Cat Studio.  My very own, wonderfully creative and awesome art studio.  I create fairy houses, fairy doors, all kinds of fairy things.  Whereas Stina works 11 hour days my job as an artist fits to my schedule.  I have a very supportive and for the most part noncritical spouse.  Which brings me to the bikes.  We went out riding today and it wss gloriuous!  I knew that when I got home I would be sore and boy am I!  That's where the beer came in, a couple of beers and life is mellow and the aches are not so bad.  It has been a good day.  Time for a little crafting then sleep.   Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment