Sunday, April 18, 2010

Half-Point Weigh-In: Stina

Good morning! (Or afternoon, or evening, or whatever)

I do a half-point weigh in on Sunday mornings because Carole and I agreed not to change our weekly weigh in days, and while hers is Wednesday, mine is Sunday. However, I've learned that weekends aren't always the best representation of how I'm doing; Going out, special occasions, and the general lull of being at home tends to bring out my worse eating habits. So I'm calling Sunday's my half-point weigh-in, and then I'll also weigh myself on Wednesday. Wednesday's weight will be whats counted for the competition of course, but this way I can tell halfway through the week if I've been slacking and need to step things up a notch to put in a good fight on Wednesday.

So here's this weeks half-point:
301 lbs. (-3 lbs)

Yay!! I was so happy when I saw this. I guess all that walking is really paying off.

So yeah, I'll try to put in another post later today. Someone recommended that I take pictures of my walks, so I'm going to try to do so.

Off to make pancakes! (Yes at 12pm. My bf and I sleep late... yay pancakes!!!!)

Stina

Random Fact- Researchers have found that not only does milk do a better job rehydrating the body than water or sports drinks, but that chocolate milk repairs muscles 40% faster than plain milk. Pick a low-fat chocolate milk to give your body the best post workout fuel.
(PS- I'm not advocating drinking milk INSTEAD of water. Water is an amazing substance which we should get plenty of each day. After a workout, I would have a glass of chocolate milk and lots of water.)

(From Eat This Not That Supermarket Survival Guide, by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding)

No comments:

Post a Comment