Sunday, April 18, 2010

Feeling the Burn

On Sunday we went to church.  After church I have started walking a few laps in the parking lot.  That's me, just before the walk.  As Stina said in one of her posts she bought a pair of the Skeckers Shape Ups.  I have two pairs, the sneakers and the mary janes.  I love these shoes!  They definetly work the muscles ( be careful when first starting out, you can pull a muscle very easily.  I speak from experience!).  Beyond the fact that they work they are very, very, comfortable!  I would wear these shoes just for the comfort level, but the fact that my butt is being tightened and toned is awesome! 

After the walk we went to Subway, where I had a footlong roasted chicken sub with light mayo, lettuce and cucumbers.  Add in  a bag of sour cream and onion chips and a large light lemonade and it is a very tasty meal.  We stopped at Lone Oak Park and ate half of our sandwiches and the chips.  Then we headed off to Goodwill where I bought a cute green vase, a blue barbie doll (fairy project) a book and sign that reads "Queen".  I figured that describes me. 

I am feeling the effects of yesterdays bike ride, but not as bad as I thought it would be.  Worst part is the saddle soreness, which as I ride more and more will become less and less.  The rest of the day will be taken up with crafting and going to the bowling alley.  Have to visit my peeps, they get a little lonely when I'm not there.  Okay, for all of you out there in blog land, remember you don't have to be perfect, just be better!
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment