Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Introductions... Stina

Hello Everyone!

Since this is our first day to really start this blog, I figured I would introduce myself. Carole may do the same later.

Name: Stina
Age: 24
Occupation: Office Assistant
Health Goal/s: To get down to a weight of 200 lbs.
Starting weight: 305 lbs. (Ahhhh!!!!)
Obstacles: I work 11 hour shifts at work and don't have a lot of time to exercise. I also live with my boyfriend, who while supportive, has no inclination to eat healthier. I also have messed up knees (Dislocated my right one a few years back and jammed it back in myself. Now it makes wet crunchy noises.)
Strategy: Making healthier choices for food and trying to get exercise in at least 5 days a week. I'm starting at 15 minute walks during my morning work break every day. 
Special Tool/s: I bought a pair of Skechers Shape Ups, so far they are very comfortable and seem to be helping me get more out of my walks.

Feel free to ask me any questions you want. I'm going to try to be as honest as possible on this blog; When I f#&* up, I'll tell it here. And when I win for the week, I will definitely tell it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment