Thursday, May 13, 2010

Back from the Great Adventure

My trip went well.  Okay, the actual visit went well, getting there and getting home left a little to be desired.  The friends I was traveling with, well, lets just say that when he drove I did an awful lot of praying.  Thankfully he only drove for a bit, then promptly made himself a bed in the back and slept for over 3 hours.  That must of been nice.  I ended up driving a lot more than I had thought I would.  The visit with the family and friends went well.  I was able to reconnect with two friends I had not seen in over 10 years.  My time with my family was some of the best I've had in a long time.  I enjoyed going to restaurants that I had not been to in a while.  Even with all the eating I was only up .2, which I am happy about.  Tonight I meet with Stina and that will be great!  The pic is of me and my Mom at the Mother/Daughter Tea.  We had fun.  Today I am also going to go swimming.  Cold water makes you move faster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment