Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekends

This past weekend was interesting.  I went to a fund raiser Bunco game on Saturday.  It was held at a bar (not the best location for a bunco game).  They offered a special drink called the Bunco Drink, malibu rum, cranberry juice and a splash of orange juice.  I had two.  Also a basket of fries, which I shared with others (though I must confess I ate most of them).  Did'nt win at Bunco and ended up being tired and hungry afterwards.  Stopped at Taco Bell and had Nachos.  Went home, took a quick nap and then we ordered pizza for dinner.  Apparently this was a day for eating!  Sunday we went to a new restaurant called Wonderful Chinese Restaurant.  It was good, especially the wonton soup and egg roll.  Later at the bowling alley I had a few margeritas.  Today I will work harder to stay on track with food.  I've also been swimming more.  Yesterday did 12 laps, Friday I did 10.  The weather is cloudy and overcast today so I do not think I will swim today.  Instead I will clean house, yuck, and cook dinner.  I will actually cook dinner for the next 3-4 days, trying to get ahead of myself. Now if I can just keep my son from eating everything I cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment